For most of us, our travels will only take in a handful of the fantastic global destinations that are on offer. However, there is so much to explore, providing great opportunities to have an adventure and try something different. If you were to create a travel bucket list, what would be on it? Here are some amazing ideas to get you started.
- If you happen to be in Kentucky at the start of May, you should definitely visit the Kentucky Derby and experience American-style horse racing.
- Having the chance to swim with the sharks is a truly exhilarating experience that is only suited to the hardiest of thrill seekers. If this is something that appeals to you, the crystal clear waters of the Bahamas are the ideal place to try it.
- As one of the hottest places on the planet, if you want to trek through the Sahara, make sure you’re prepared with a scarf, camel, and water before you set off.
- Book your vacation rentals in Munich early if you want to visit the annual beer festival there, Oktoberfest.
- Enjoy an authentic Venetian experience by sailing down the canal on a gondola.
- The Amazon is the world’s largest river, and taking a cruise along it gives you the perfect opportunity to see all the sites.
- If you’re going to have a go at blackjack or roulette, Las Vegas is really the only place to go.
These are just a few of the many amazing experiences you can have; the world really is your oyster.